1. first, do no harm
2. treat the cause, not just the effect
3. treat the whole person-body, mind & spirit
4. doctor as teacher
5. healing power of nature
6. prevention is the best cure
Do you wake up feeling tired yet still struggle to fall asleep at night?
Or feel overwhelmed with every day tasks?
Anxiety and Stress
Our modern way of life takes a heavy toll on the nervous system. When we live in a constant state of stress the body naturally falls into the cycle of fight or flight which elevates stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. Over a period of time this stress response depletes essential nutrients in the body such as B vitamins and magnesium.
- Being busy
- Managing the demands of raising a family
- Poor diet
- Unhealthy relationships or a break up
- Stressful job
- Inability to relax and unwind
There are a number of factors to consider. Bring along pathology reports if you have them….
Naturopathic medicine is a distinct, comprehensive system of healthcare emphasising the use of natural therapeutics in health promotion and disease prevention.
Naturopathic Medicine Now